Spicy broccolini and goats cheese pasta for the cbf nights when you wanna order UberEats but your pasta is quicker and better.
- 300g short pasta
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 bunches broccolini, sliced in 2cm pieces
- 80g goats cheese chevre
- 80g Parmesan
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted, boiling water until al dente.
- Heat olive oil and sizzle in garlic and chilli flakes until soft.
- Throw in your broccolini with a ladle of pasta water (around ½ cup) and a pinch of salt., Simmer until bright green and tender.
- Add goats cheese and lemon juice and stir until the cheese melts down and the sauce is smooth.
- Toss through pasta.
- Very gradually add grated cheese, tossing bit by bit, until butter and cheese melts into the sauce. The key is adding the cheese gradually so it emulsifies instead of clumping together.
- Taste and season, then serve.