A simple starter, suitable for all seasons, with a base of creamy burrata, topped with sweet beetroots, toasted hazelnuts for flavour and crunch and truffle honey vinaigrette because it's everything. Sprinkle over salt flakes and eat with grilled bread and this will become your favourite new easy entree.
- 1 tbsp truffle honey
- 1½ tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 150g balls burrata
- 250g pre-boiled and peeled beetroot, cut into wedges
- 60g roasted hazelnuts, cut in halves
- Salt flakes
- Handful basil leaves
Serves 3-4 as a starter
- In a bowl, whisk together truffle honey, white wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil until smooth.
- Gently open up burrata and spread evenly across the base of the plate.
- Arrange beetroot and hazelnuts on top.
- Drizzle over vinaigrette, sprinkle with salt flakes and basil leaves.